A Workshop for Independent School Administrators
You know that the world has changed and that your school must do the same to prepare students for the ever evolving future. The problem that keeps you up at night is, “How do I lead my school through this challenging process?”
The Center for Transformational Leadership is hosting a one-day workshop to help you build the skills needed to lead your school through impactful and innovative change. If you are leading your school away from the industrial model of education and towards helping your students build the skills and knowledge that will prepare them for an uncertain future, this workshop is for you.
What you will learn:
- The shifts required to transition from the industrial to the post-industrial model of education.
- How to navigate the ‘messy middle’ of change.
- Why leading this kind of change is different from other strategic initiatives.
- The five factors that support successful, meaningful, and sustainable change.
- The Change Leader’s Journey: understanding the narrative arc of this inner journey.
When: April 7, 2018
Where: Parish Episcopal School, 4101 Sigma Road, Dallas, TX, 75244
Time: 9am-4pm (light breakfast and check-in available at 8:30am)